Monday, January 6, 2014

Bapron

If you’re anything like me, you LOVE Pintrest for ideas. When I went to look for fabric for a couple of projects, I found some really cute ones that I just had to buy! Thankfully I have an awesome crafty friend that had a Bapron Pattern she had used a few months ago. (you can buy the pattern from Craftiness is not Optional). The pattern itself didn't call for any vinyl or wipe-able material, so I added a layer of Vinyl Fuse. It’s a Flexible Iron-On Vinyl Protection that can be bought at Joann's, On-line or any craft store. It was really easy to use and will keep the fabric clean with all the spills and messes that come with bibs. I lined the back with flannel and used a package of double folded bias tape. 
 Fits 6 months to 3T. 

Here is a 2 year old modeling one.

No comments:

Post a Comment