Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby's 1st year

For the past few weeks I have been working on a baby album for my cousin who's expecting his first child. This is the first album I've ever done without pictures so I did ALOT of planning and research on what pages to put in and for different layouts. Besides listing what pages to do along with if they were single or double layouts I also drew up a mock album on paper with the layout ideas, titles, embellishments and cricut carts that I'd be using on each page (like I said LOTS of research and planning) Last weekend at the retreat I FINALLY started putting the album pages together. I got 20 (can you believe it?!?!) pages accomplished!!! I was super excited. Since then I have gotten 12 pages finished.
Here are a few pics of some of the pages I've done so far (I can't post them all, if my cousin or his wife see this blog, I don't want them to see all the pages).
Check out the flowers on the pages. I absolutely love, love, love, making these paper flowers that we learn how to do at the retreat!!
Thanks for looking. If you have any ideas for my other pages please let me know.










No comments:

Post a Comment