Friday, March 30, 2012

Princess Tutu

I know its be a year since I last posted. I'm sorry about that. Even though I have been crafting in the past year, I haven't kept up on the blogging about it. So now I'm catching up! With all the projects that I've finished and are still working on, I should have enough blogs to get me through summer! (as long as I keep typing instead of crocheting when I'm watching TV or laying around)
Anyways, onto the project....TUTUs!!! I have seen tutus at every craft show lately! I figured they shouldn't be too hard to make, so I Googled, got the dimensions and the instructions and started to make them. Of course the first two I never took any pictures of, however I did make sure I took a picture of this one! I'm getting better at that!

 I used purple and white tulle. I found the flower in the dollar section at Joanns Fabric.



I used the Gypsy to cut out the crown and lettering on Contact paper. (Paper Doll Dress Up & Billionaire) Adhered the contact paper to the onsie then painted it with purple fabric paint. Let it dry then pulled off the contact paper. (Pretty easy to do!)



And Here is the finished project! I wrapped it up and gave it to my niece for her first birthday.

Hope you enjoyed the post! I'm planning on posting at least once a week, if not more often then that. So Hopefully you'll be back soon to check out more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment