Thursday, March 17, 2011

Card Sets

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!! This week, I am sorry to say I have not created any shamrock cards this year.
A friend of mine has a birthday coming up next week and she loves sending cards to people. So for her birthday this year, I made her a set of cards. Think of you, Birthday, Get well soon, Just Because, and Thank you. Hope you enjoy the cards, and they give you some ideas for your own cards. I want to get some shimmery black and pink paper that create more of the chandelier cards. I love them!
Since today is Hello Thursday at Cricut, I have gotten to see some of the new carts. I CANNOT WAIT to be able to get the new Pop-Up Card Cart!! It looks fantabulous! If you haven't seen them yet, head of to
 http://www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com/om and check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment