I FINALLY got to scrap this past weekend (and not at the house) for almost 11 hours!! Plus I got the dining room cleaned (well it was clean) and have all my scrapbooking stuff in there. So in the last few days I have gotten quite a few projects completed. And more to do!!
Before I post the new projects, I want to post this project that I made for Christmas presents. I made 10 of these. I'm not posting the recipe for these. However, if you want the details, please leave a comment or email me. These took quite awhile to make and put together, but they were worth it!!!
Awesome aren't they!?!?! Now, on to some new creativeness!
1 Sheet Pink Paper
1 Sheet Brown Paper
1 Sheet Cream Paper
1 Bottle Stickles
CTMH Kanji Phrases
CTMH Watermelon and Cocoa Ink
1 Cream Colored 5 ½ x 4 card
Sizzix Tim Burton Swirls
1. Cut: Brown Paper - 5x4 ½
Pink - 4 ¾ x 4 ¼
Cream - 4 ½ x 4
* If using the Shadow on the blossoms, flip Pink and Cream paper
2. Using the Cricut and Pagoda cartridge, cut at 1 ½ in - Branch One (page 46 of handbook) on Brown paper. Branch1-s (using shift key) on Pink. Put together
* Use cream paper to cut out shadow
3. Add stickles to the pink flowers. Let Dry
4. Cut cream paper at 2 ½ inches. Using an embossing machine, run the 2 ½ cream paper through with the swirls embossing folder.
*Use pink paper
5. Adhere Cream to the center, embossing towards top and non-embossed on bottom of Pink paper. Then adhere pink to the center of the brown paper.
6. Cut Ribbon at 6 inches. Adhere, centering across the cut line of cream paper. (I used double-sided duct tape from the plastic window kits) folding ribbon edges behind the brown paper.
7. Adhere branch to the embossed section of the cream paper.
8. Stamp Thank You from the CTMH Kanji Phrases using the watermelon ink pad.
* Use the cocoa ink pad if using shadow.
9. Adhere brown paper to front of card.
5 x 3 1/2 inch White card stock
5 1/4 x 3 3/4 inch Black card stock
Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge
Eiffel Tower (pg 54) cut at 4 1/2 inches in Red
Eiffel-s in Black
3/8 x 1 1/8 inch Black card stock
1 x 1 1/2 inch White card stock
Cranberry Ink from CTMH
1. Cut Eiffel Tower .Put together
2. Adhere 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 inch White card stock to the 5 1/2 x 4 inch Black card stock
3. Adhere ribbon to the bottom (about 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the bottom) wrapping around to the back of the card stock. Then adhere another piece of ribbon on an angle towards top of the page
4. Adhere Black card stock to card, centering
5. Adhere 1 x 1 1/2 inch White to the 3/8 x 1 1/8 inch Black card stock. Stamp Merci in the middle of the White. Adhere to the center of the ribbon
5. Use foam dots to adhere the Eiffel Tower to the center of the white card stock. Setting it just above the wording.
Use recipe from Merci I. Change colors to Teal, Cream, and Black. Using the Eiffel Tower from the Summer in Paris cartridge. Using a Sizzix embossing machine, emboss the cream paper.
Poodle cut from Create A Critter (cut at 2 inches)
1 x 5 1/2 inch strip of Pink Card Stock (embossed with Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder)
5 1/4 x 3 3/4 inch White Card stock
Ruffles cut from Just Because Cards (pg 46) at 5 1/2 inches in light pink
Scrappy Moms Amusing Animals stamp set
CTMH Black ink
1. Adhere White card stock to the front of the folded Pink card stock
2. Adhere Pink embossed card stock to just below middle of white card stock
3. Adhere Ruffles to the bottom of the embossed card stock
4. Put together Poodle. Using foam dots, adhere to the right side of the card, just above center
5. Stamp sentiment just below left top corner
6. Add stickles to the embossed dots, eyes and mouth of poodle, and the bottom of the ruffles. Let dry
MY NEW SUIT
I'm gonna try to post at least twice a week. Whether its projects that I have made or ideas that I have found. so check back often for more. I promise they won't be this long!!!!