Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picture Frame




My husband is an avid softball player. When one of his teammates were having his first son I decided to make this frame for him.
I found the quote online when I was looking for a Father's Day Quote last year and thought it would be useful later on. When I thought about making a picture frame I knew the quote would be perfect for this.
The cutouts are from the Everyday Paper Doll cart. I printed the quote on to a transparent sheet. When I was adding the details onto baseball player, i accidently smudged it. However, a black eye goes hand-in-hand with boys and sports (especially with these guys).
Here is the quote that was used:
Spread the diamond in the position
Of the Diamond with you at bat.
Then fold Second Base down to Home.
And set the baby on the Pitcher's Mound.
Put First Base and Third Base together,
Bring up Home Plate and pen the three together.
Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game.
And start all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment